Full Stack Developer
Position: 3 | Experience: 2 - 5 Years | Location: Rajkot
Roles and Responsibilities
- Java based website production, coding, deployment, and optimization of ongoing projects.
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability.
- Development of front-end and back-end web properties, working closely with our creative team to develop, implement, and maintain designs that fit our brand look and feel.
- Plan & execute the projects from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes.
- Package management and frontend build systems like gulp, NPM, Webpack, Babel, and the concepts of compiling.
- Keep track of developments in web technology.
- Take on challenging tasks as needed with an eagerness to develop skills in new areas.
- Be proactive in understanding product roadmaps and the implications of new features with peer engineers.
Candidate Must have
- Good understanding of Java, spring boot, spring, Jquery, Postgre, HTML, and CSS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js,Angular and its core principles or any other JS framework (Vue, Node).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Emphasis on server-side developement with performance / security orientation.
- DBA-level control of popular relational DBs (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Experience in versioning technologies such as Git/Agile/DevOps environment.
- Experience with continuous integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
Good To Have
- Knowledge & command over big data technologies like apache hadoop, apache spark, cloudera will be a big plus
- Knowledge of search engines like Apache Solr and Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of NOSQL databases like HBase, Hive, Cassandra
Please send your Resume at [email protected]